- All screenline integral venetian blinds require a minimum .750” (3/4 inch) thick air space. The internal perimeter air spacer is aluminum. The air spacer finish is clear anodized.
- The venetian blind slat is aluminum alloy 6010-T8. The actual slat size is .500 (1/2 inch) wide x .008 thick.
- The head rail, bottom rail, and vertical side guide profiles are extruded aluminum alloy 6063-T5.
- All integral aluminum venetian blind components are color matched. All aluminum components are painted with polyester UV resistant low-emissivity paint.
- All internal plastic components are made from high temperature, UV stable material.
- All ladder tape and lift cord are thermally fixed polyester and UV resistant.
Screenline integral venetian blinds will work with most types of glass. Our standard insulated glass unit always consist of fully tempered inboard/outboard glass ranging from 1/8" to 1/4" thick.
The internal airspace is 3/4" thick (minimum). The overall insulated glass unit thickness varies from a minimum thickness of 1" (using 1/8" glass), to a thickness of 1 1/4" thick (using 1/4" glass).
Listed below are the typical types of glass incorporated into our insulated glass units:
- Tinted tempered glass (bronze, gray, green, blue, etc.)
- Clear tempered glass
- Pyro-litic Low-e tempered glass
- Laminated glass
- Hurricane resistant glass
- X-ray shielding glass
- Bullet resistant glass
- Fire rated glass (Not UL listed)
Note: As always, some exceptions do apply (code requirements, building inspector requirements, etc.). Therefore, we recommend that you contact us in the early design stages of your particular project. This process will allow confirmation pertaining to the viability of your particular application of integral blinds.
Listed below are the types of glass that Kyler Industries will not use in conjunction with the screenline integral venetian blinds:
- Soft coat Low-e (or any type of soft coat coating)
- Argon gas (or any type of gas – krypton, etc.)
If you wish to incorporate a type of glass into a screenline integral venetion blind unit that is not listed above, please contact us to confirm availability.
- All blind components (head rail, bottom rail, blind slats, vertical side guides) are color matched
- Screenline blinds are available in 7 different colors
- 0069 Tan
- 0102 White
- 0125 Off white
- 0149 Almond
- 0155 Gray
- 0157 Silver (similar to clear anodized aluminum)
- 3000 Gold (reflective)
(click to enlarge)
Sample color swatches are available upon request.
(click to enlarge)